This can be demonstrated by syllogism:
- Welfare effectively replaces fathers as provider and patriarch of a family
- Broken homes (single-mothers with children) are the primary source of poverty and crime*
- The poor overwhelmingly vote for federal welfare
- Therefore, given (1) and (2), welfare causes poverty
- Therefore, given (3) and (4), welfare causes welfare
Welfare necessitates more welfare and creates poverty, crime, broken homes, mental health problems, sexual confusion, psychological disorders, addictions, school dropouts, and ghettos along the way.
It’s not hard to determine that it is utterly immoral to vote for politicians who embrace these policies of federal largess. No Christian should ever do so.
*”Crime in America”, “Adolescent Personality and Behavior”, “The Feminine Mystique”, hundreds of studies